Antique Silver Rabbit Condiment Set
Date: 1933 - 1937
A fabulous set of 5 silver rabbit condiments. Excellent quality and vivid modelling. Heavy cast silver. Very rare. The bunny...
A fabulous set of 5 silver rabbit condiments. Excellent quality and vivid modelling. Heavy cast silver. Very rare. The bunny rabbits (or hares) are large and chunky and have coloured bead eyes. The set consists of a pair of peppers, a pair of salts and a mustard pot with a hinged lid.
Total weight 884 grams, 28.4 troy ounces.
Salts and Peppers – height 10cm. Mustard pot – height 3.5cm, length 9.6cm.
London 1933 and 1937.
Maker F & H Ltd.
The silver condiments are in very good condition. Stamped with a full set of English silver hallmarks:
- Pair of peppers with red inset bead eyes – London 1933, marked on both bases and the rim of each head
- Mustard pot with yellow inset bead eyes – London 1937, marked inside the lid and under the base
- Pair of salts with blue inset bead eyes – London 1937, marked on both bases and the rim of one head. The other head has a different fitting with the lion mark only (indistinct)
Please note that this item is not new and will show moderate signs of wear commensurate with age. Reflections in the photograph may detract from the true representation of this item.
No maker assigned
Customer satisfaction is our primary concern
All silverware on our website is checked thoroughly prior to offering it for sale and every product listing contains a condition report and details of the silver hallmarks.
All items offered on our website include:
- Free Shipping Worldwide
- Tracked and Insured
- 14 day no quibble money back guarantee
- We are accredited members of LAPADA and conform to their strict professional standards
- We dispatch 1-3 days after receiving cleared payments
More detailed information about deliveries, returns and how to pay is available in the Help section at the bottom of this page.
Recently Viewed Products
Keep up to date with our Latest Items and News on Early Silver